Ionic 2 Framework is one of the most popular cross-platform hybrid mobile application development frameworks in the world. Ever since the launch of Ionic Version 1, over millions of developers started adapting Ionic for developing hybrid mobile applications and over 1.2 million applications were launched in the past 2 years. Ionic released version 2 with several features and extending its arena to Windows Applications too. Earlier in Version 1 Ionic can be used to develop only iOS and Android applications, in Version 2 Ionic extended its zone to Windows applications too. This add-on was welcomed by several cross-platform hybrid mobile application developers in the world.
Furthermore, Ionic 2 has increased its common UI elements and features. Ionic 2 has been made simpler by reducing the coding complexity and improved in performance. Ionic 2 is an easy-to-learn cross-platform hybrid mobile application development framework. There is no prerequisite required to learn Ionic 2 except for HTML 5, CSS and basics of JS. At Ampersand Academy, we have developed excellent course curriculum for Ionic 2 Framework.
1. Native Focussed: Ionic Framework has native mobile app development SDKs which enables users to create mobile apps with native UI standards.
2. Robust CLI: Ionic Framework has a powerful command line interface and developers can create, build, test and deploy native apps in one command. Ionic’s CLI has significant features such as Live Reload and Integrated Logging.
3. Performance Oriented: Ionic Framework is Performance Oriented and in one of the fastest native mobile app development frameworks. It is built using web application web practices such as DOM Rendering, Hardware Accelerated Transitions, and touch optimized gestures.
1. Ionic Lab: Enables developers to develop and test both Android and iOS apps instantly and simultaneously.
2. View App: Enables developers to share ionic apps with clients and testers all over the globe without even going to the app store.
3. LiveReload: Enables developers to instantly review the updates made in the apps without running the updates in devices.
4. Ionic Market: Ionic offers 100s of ready-made starter packs, templates, add-ons and themes which enables developers to get up and running swiftly.
5. ngCordova: Ionic offers Angular extensions for getting the full native functionality of the device using Cordova Plugins.
We provide the best course curriculum for Ionic 2 Framework. We have developed a unique methodology for delivering the course content. We have made the syllabus in such a way that even a beginner can learn the Ionic 2 Framework and start building native mobile applications on their own. The course will be full of practical sessions and very limited theory sessions. We ask our students to develop applications for real-time and beneficial applications as their assignment and conduct periodical tests for our students to evaluate them. Our unique methodology makes Ampersand Academy the best training institute for Ionic 2 Framework in Chennai.
Various positions for Ionic 2 Framework:
2. Familiarity with AngularJS.
We have one of the most experienced UI/UX Developer for training Ionic 2 Framework. Our trainer has a very good experience in native mobile app development and has several years of experience in Android, Windows and iOS app development which makes him the best trainer for Ionic 2 Framework in Chennai.
We offer the best course curriculum for Ionic 2 Framework which makes us the best training center for mobile application development course in Chennai. Our curriculum is very detailed and covers most of the native mobile app development.