MongoDB is an open-source and cross-platform NoSQL Database developed by MongoDB Inc. Unlike other databases, MongoDB is a document-oriented database and it has JSON-like documents with dynamic schemas which make the integration with applications easier and faster.
Features of MongoDB:
2. Indexing: MongoDB document can be indexed and there is no limitation for it. Even arrays and embedded documents can be indexed
3. Load Balancing: Using Sharding MongoDB scales horizontally. It allows the user to share shard key which determines the data in the collection.
4. Aggregation: MongoDB enables users to obtain the results for which SQL Group by clause is used.
6. Capped Collections: MongoDB has a fixed size collection called Capped Collection. Capped Collection maintains insertion order and behaves like a circular queue.
We offer excellent MongoDb training in Chennai. MongoDB course helps students to understand and implement the NoSQL concepts in real-time scenarios which make us the best training institute for MongoDB in Chennai. Our curriculum is brief and covers all the aspects of the MongoDB. We follow a unique methodology to train MongoDB to our students, we understand their learning pace and alter the course flow accordingly, this helps our students to grasp more.
Various positions offered for MongoDB includes:
1. DBASS Administrator
2. Full-stack Developer
3. MongoDB Architect
4. NoSQL Specialist
5. PL/SQL Developer
6. Back-end Developer
1. Basic computer handling skills.
2. Drive towards NoSQL concepts
We have the best trainer for MongoDB who has got several years of experience in database and NoSQL concepts. His teaching methods and passion for teaching make him one of the best trainers for MongoDB in Chennai.
We offer the best course curriculum for MongoDB which makes us the best training center for MongoDB in Chennai. Our curriculum is very comprehensive and is certification oriented.