Write a program that calculates and prints the value according to the given formula:
Q = Square root of [(2 * C * D)/H]
Following are the fixed values of C and H:
C is 50. H is 30.
D is the variable whose values should be input to your program in a comma-separated sequence.
Let us assume the following comma separated input sequence is given to the program:
The output of the program should be:
1. If the output received is in decimal form, it should be rounded off to its nearest value (for example, if the output received is 26.0, it should be printed as 26)
2. In case of input data being supplied to the question, it should be assumed to be a console input.
import math c=50 h=30 value =  items=[x for x in input().split(',')] for d in items: value.append(str(int(round(math.sqrt(2*c*float(d)/h))))) print(','.join(value))
- Import math library
- Use list to store values
- Use for loop to iterate the input values
- Get square root value using the math.sqrt() function
- Convert the values to string